Pages - Menu

Friday, June 8, 2012

My first post...










Finally, I have a blog: D
well, actually I am confused what should I write in my first post. I just wanted to share what I do in my spare time. my high school is currently on vacation, really boring! ughh ... Vacation for 2 months, and I'm stuck here because I had to take a short-term classes for one and a half months. really sucks .. Day off just a few short weeks before the semester grade, so I had to use it well.





Activities that I do in my spare time is photographing some of my favorite things. 
Elmo doll - I fell in love with Elmo! 
make-up palette - MAC 
eyeshadow - make up forever collection  
eyebrow pencil - make up forever 
mascara - yves saint laurent 
lipstick - make up forever (moulin rouge) 
nail polish - opi
watch - guess 
parfume - Bvlgari jasmin noir


No comments:

Post a Comment